French red wine is famous around the world. France is not only the country that brewing the most diverse wines in the world, but also produces numerous world-famous fine wines. The variety of tastes is extremely varied. There are six production areas of French red wine including Bordeaux and Bo. In Burgundy, Champagne, Alsace, Loire Valley, Cotes du Rhone etc Representative.
French red wine has always been loved by the Chinese. Red wine export has always been a hot product in import and export. Below to introduce how Oulian help you handle red wine export from France to China business.
Red wine export
clearance documents prepare
2. Packing List
5. Certificate of origin
6. the original sample foreign labels（1）
7. foreign labels translation（3）
8. the official health certificate of export country（Sanitary）
9. Manufacturer ingredient list
10. Manufacturer Canned Date Certificate
The current tax rate for exported bottled red wine code: 2204 2100 00
Tariff : 14%
Red wine export consumption tax: 10%
Red wine export clearance process
1. Filing , wine registration with the customs.
2. Chinese label prequalification , review Chinese labels before shipment.
3. Quarantine inspection（2-3 clearances for working sunrise, inspection of goods during quarantine, sample testing.
4. Customs declaration (5-7 working days)
China Export service for red wine
If you are interested in red wine export from France to China, please contact our Oulian to help you export, because we have done a lot of years, and our red wine export service is really professional, and we will export red wine according to your request. We will arrange professional trucks to be loaded into the factory and shipping to China on time by sea or air freight.