"The belt and road"policies have increased the sea freight services between China and Africa, and the sea freight from China to Tanzania has also been increasing. Identifying a good freight forwarding company in this fiercely competitive market is particularly important in African sea freight services. Hereon, Oulian supply chain provides the best sea freight from China to Tanzania to customers.
FCL Sea freight from China to Tanzania
We have discounts for FCL sea freight to Tanzania and our reduced rates are based on volume discounts. Containers give better protection against damage and pilferage, as they are sealed at the exporter's premises and the seal is usually not broken until it gets to the consignee's warehouse. Containers are built to standard sizes usually 20ft and 40ft long and are made of steel, so are ideal for loading all kinds of items, including items that would not usually stack well.
LCL Sea freight from China to Tanzania
If you don't have enough cargo to fill a container, the best option is probably LCL sea freight to Tanzania. If your goods do not mind loading with other clients' goods and the goods are not easily damaged, LCL will save you a lot of cost. We work with a number of companies and a deal can always negotiate.
We offer Sea freight from China to Tanzania service, and our list of African sea freight services includes, but is not limited to:
* Conceptualizing the right export from China to Tanzania sea freight plan for your business needs, based on your time sensitivity and budget concerns
* Pick up of your cargo from all major cities in China like Tianjin, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Ningbo, Xiamen, Hong Kong, Hangzhou, etc and shipping to Tanzania
* Inventory and careful packaging
* Complete documentation handling
* Custom clearance processes
* Loading the cargo in a safe way to ensure no damages are incurred
* Delivery of cargo to all major cities in Tanzania like Dar es Salaam, Pangani, Zanzibar, Kilwa Masoko and more.
* Unloading at the destination and quality check to ensure the cargo is in perfect condition
* Delivery of cargo to the final destination
Shipping Time to Tanzania
From China to Tanzania, different steamship carriers, different loading port, different destination port, make the transit time unfathomable. Most of time, you can simply take it as 32 days for your schedule.